| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Topeka, Ks in November is cool at 6.1 °C (42.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 9:37 long and the longest day is 10:27 long with an average length of 9:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Topeka, Ks November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Topeka, Ks, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Topeka, Ks:
- Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa - 177.9 kms (110.6 miles) NW
- Tecumseh, Ne, Usa - 107.9 kms (67.1 miles) NNW
- Pawnee City, Ne, Usa - 107.9 kms (67.1 miles) NNW
- Auburn, Ne, Usa - 107.9 kms (67.1 miles) NNW
- Concordia, Kansas, Usa - 181.7 kms (112.9 miles) WNW
- Eskridgese, Ks, Usa - 32.9 kms (20.4 miles) WSW
- Manhattan, Ks, Usa - 118.6 kms (73.7 miles) W
- El Dorado, Ks, Usa - 168.5 kms (104.7 miles) SW
- Conception, Mo, Usa - 116.5 kms (72.4 miles) NNE
- Horton, Ks, Usa - 66 kms (41 miles) N
- Atchison, Ks, Usa - 70 kms (43.5 miles) NE
- Kansas City, Missouri, Usa - 79.4 kms (49.4 miles) ENE
- Lexington, Mo, Usa - 141.1 kms (87.7 miles) E
- Lee'S Summit Reed Wlr, Mo, Usa - 141.1 kms (87.7 miles) E
- Olathe, Ks, Usa - 55.1 kms (34.2 miles) E
- Ottawa, Ks, Usa - 55.1 kms (34.2 miles) E
- Lawrence, Ks, Usa - 55.1 kms (34.2 miles) E
- Lamar, Mo, Usa - 185.3 kms (115.1 miles) SE
- Fort Scott, Ks, Usa - 131.2 kms (81.6 miles) SSE